Share price information
The Company’s share price can be found by clicking here. It also appears in the financial columns of the national press under the prefix Sky.
The Company’s register of members is maintained by Equiniti who act as registrars. A comprehensive list of the most frequently asked shareholder questions is detailed on the Equiniti website. View the Equiniti FAQs page.
To make it easier for you to find the forms you need (e.g. to change your address), Equiniti have put them into one convenient place on their website. View the Equiniti Forms page.
A range of shareholder information is provided by Equiniti online. E.g. shareholders can access their shareholdings and find advice on transferring shares and updating their details at: http://www.shareview.co.uk/
If you have any further questions about your shareholding or you require any other guidance you may also contact Equiniti at the address shown below:
Tel: 0371 384 2091*
Overseas: +44 (0)121 415 7567
* Lines are open from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays.
Shareholder fraud: Protect your shareholding
Sky are aware that in recent years, shareholders have been targeted by unsolicited phone calls or correspondence with offers that turn out to be worthless or high risk investments. According to a 2006 survey, these operations (‘boiler rooms’) have given rise to an average loss of £20,000 for victims involved. Shareholders are therefore advised to be wary of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports.
It is not just the novice investor that has been duped in this way; many of the victims have been successfully investing for several years. Please click here to view the guidance issued by the Financial Conduct Authority, which provides some important advice on how to deal with this type of activity.
To reduce the risk of becoming a victim of fraud you can also do the following:
- Keep all correspondence containing your shareholder reference number in a safe place.
- Shred all unwanted correspondence.
- If you change your address, inform Equiniti as soon as possible. If you receive a letter from Equiniti regarding a change of address and have not recently moved house, please contact them immediately. You may be a victim of identity theft.
- Know when dividends will be paid. You can request dividends be paid directly be paid directly into your bank, reducing the risk of cheques being intercepted or lost in the post. If you change your bank account, inform Equiniti of the details of your new account.
Telelphone: 0333 100 0333
Overseas: +44 333 100 0333
Company registration number
If you have a shareholder query and would like to contact the Company Secretary’s Office please email email@example.com or click here for investor contacts.